Saturday, January 22, 2011

Adi Shankara... Nirvana Shatakam mantra...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqMFz_0VOxY&feature=player_embedded#!
I am neither the Prana,nor the five vital airs.I am neither the materials of the body,nor the five sheaths.Neither am I the organs of action nor objects of the senses. I am existence absolute,knowledge absolute bliss absolute.I am He,I am He.

I have neither aversion nor attachment,neither greed nor delusion,neither egotism nor envy.neither Dharma nor Moksha.I have neither desire nor object of desire.I am existence absolute,knowledge absolute,bliss absolute.I am He,I am He.

I am neither sin nor virtue,neither pleasure nor pain,nor temple,nor worship,nor pilgrimage,nor scriptures.And I am neither the act of enjoying,the enjoyable nor the enjoyer.I am existence absolute,knowledge absolute,bliss absolute.I am He,I am He.

I have neither death,nor fear of death,nor caste nor was I ever born,nor had i parents,friends and relations.I have neither Guru nor disciple.I am existence absolute,knowledge absolute,bliss absolute.I am He,I am He.

I am untouched by the senses.I am neither Mukti nor knowable,I am without form,without limit,beyond space,beyond time.I am in everything,I am the basis of the universe,everywhere am I.I am existence absolute,knowledge absolute,bliss absolute.I am He,I am He.


No comments:

Post a Comment