Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Osho Insights...


Osho Insights
  • I am afraid of being Nobody
     
  • Prayer means Listening to God 
  • Meditation is not Concentration
     
  • Contemplation is not Meditation
     
  • Mind tends to be Serious and Sad
     
  • Truth is achieved only by Awareness
     
  • If Love has attachment in it, it is Lust
     
  • Laughter is far more sacred than Prayer
     
  • By purity Buddha always means Innocence
     
  • By meditation I mean a Relaxed Awareness 
  • Share more, and let sharing be the only Law
    Life has to be a love song; If it is not, it is not Life at all
     
  • I feel stuffed with my Stinginess - And still I hoard, Why
     
  • Live in the world but don't allow the world to Live in you
     
  • Man is fast asleep not only in the night but in the day too
     
  • People see only that which they Desire & they Project their Desire 
  • Life should not be taken as Work but as Play
     
  • Only the Seeker can be persuaded to Meditate
     
  • Creativity is one of the fundamentals of my Sannyas
     
  • Meditation has to be your love affair, not your greed

No comments:

Post a Comment